22 Oct Waiters & Waitresses Needed
Summary of Position :
Provide outstanding, friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each waiter’s primary objective is to ensure our guests have a marvellous time, they will want to return again and again
The Waiter/Waitress will interact and pay attention to guests’ needs, make recommendations, take food and drink orders and serve our guests accordingly.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: keeping a clean and safe work environment. Training will be available to deliver the JJQUEST customer care experience, alongside generous remunerations, tips and medical coverage (after successful completion of probation period).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet guests, and provide the JJQUEST perfect service experience every time and for all guests.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter and in impeccable conditions.
- Adhere to timing standards for Food & Drinks as per company policy.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food, drinks and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Must know ALL Food & Drinks offered.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow waiter as situations arise.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and bring suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and Functions.
- Be able to resolve minor conflicts
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to safely lift and easily manoeuvre trays of food frequently.