18 Oct BARTENDERS NEEDED
Summary of Position:
Provide an enthusiastic, excellent and timely guest drinking experience. This position requires an accurate and friendly customer service while preparing the highest quality beverages for the guests. All bartenders must be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customer’s needs and expectations. Training will be available to deliver the JJQUEST drinks and customer care experience, alongside generous remunerations, tips and medical coverage (after probation period).
Reports to: Manager & Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take beverage orders from guests and waiters.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the establishment’s high standard drink recipes.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regular clients.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Wash and sterilise glassware
- Prepare garnished for the drinks and replenish snacks, appetisers for the clients
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages
- Clear and reset tables in bar area
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sink, utensils, shelves and storage area.
- Receive and serve food orders to guest seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Inventory management and Restocking of bar supplies.
- General cleaning duties.
- Other restaurant tasks as required by management or director.
- Computer literacy
- Relevant training certificates and experience.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Possess strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Hard-working and ability to work well with others.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habit.
- Must be bilingual (French & English language)
- Be at least 21 years of age.
phone: +237 650 655 566